It's probably best for a woman to find out first where her G-spot is placed, before involving her lover.
Here is the procedure to follow:
1. Squat or sit because lying down makes the searching more difficult.
2. Try this while sitting on the toilet. This is important because caressing the G-spot can make a woman feel as if she wants to urinate. Once you're confident that your bladder is empty, you'll be able to proceed comfortably.
3. Put a finger or two inside your vagina and find a way of caressing the front wall fairly high up towards the cervix.
4. Apply firm pressure and stroke starting from the cervix end of the front vaginal wall and ending near the opening. Keep on experimenting until you find just the right spot.
5. As you proceed you will probably find that the front vaginal wall starts to feel a little swollen. This is very likely to happen if you were already aroused before you started. Some women can actually feel a definite swelling rather like a small walnut. Its consistency and size varies from woman to woman.
6. If you continue to stroke the area pleasurable contractions will start to spread through your uterus and if kept up for long enough in the right way you will experience an orgasm which you will feel totally different from that which you'd normally experience. You may or may not ejaculate some clear fluid from your urinary passage.
ONCE YOU LOCATE THE G-SPOT, YOU CAN EXPLORE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WAYS OF LOVEMAKING. GOOD LUCK!