PREPARING THE YIN ESSENCE
As a man, you need to arouse the woman you love to a great degree before starting intercourse. For this, foreplay has a great role in stimulating and amplifying a woman's energy, preparing her for uniting with you.
In order to be able to listen the celestial music with your lover, you have to learn how to tune in to your lover's sensations and feeling s in order to be in harmony with your own.
The traditional writings mention nine signs that let you know when a woman is prepared for the sexual act. A woman's energy goes through nine stages until she fully prepared to receive a man.
"The Mystery Lady", a sexual consultant of the Yellow Emperor of China described these stages in the following manner:
1. CHI is in her lungs when her breath is fast.
2. When the woman kisses the man tenderly, her energy is in her heart.
3. She embraces the man: her energy is now in the spleen.
4. Her vagina is moist: her energy is now in the sexual organs and kidneys.
5. She moves her pelvis and bites the man gently: her energy is in her bones.
6. Her feet surround the man: her energy is in her muscles.
7. She caresses the man's penis: the energy has reached her blood.
8. She kisses the man with great passion: the energy has reached the flesh and the skin.
9. She abandons herself and moans: she is now ready to receive the man.
A woman may be happy after one erotic act or she may be unhappy after 15 if she does not perceive the erotic harmony. The important thing is to love her deeply and tenderly, and to give her the best in you.
The ancient Taoists consider the kiss as an indispensable element of the erotic intimate union. Any area of your lover's body is worth kissing, but the most effective areas are the lips, the breasts, the thighs and the sexual organs.
While kissing a woman, a man may perceive the absorption of the polarizing, subtle Yin elements present in the subtle structure of the woman.
Also, the woman has to perceive the subtle fluids of the Yang force manifested through her lover.
FUNDAMENTAL SECRETS FROM THE ART OF THE CARESS
We collected some useful advice for those who want to engage in the Taoist erotic art:
1. During intercourse, as well as during foreplay, caress each other all the time, in different ways. Continue the caresses after intercourse is over, until you perceive a state of calm taking over the euphoria from before.
2. The most important erogenous areas of a woman are the clitoris and the breasts. However, do not rush to touch them! First caress the hands and embrace her tenderly.
A woman also has also other sensitive erogenous areas: the ears, the back of the neck, the waist and the abdomen. Another area is the inner side of the buttocks and one of the most intense and refined erotic pleasures is the repeated contact between a woman's abdomen and that of a man.
3. A fundamental secret of caressing your lover in order to give her the greatest pleasure is to make sure that you touch her skin in as many points as possible.
Do not touch her in a static manner. Let your hands, lips, and tongue explore the most intimate parts of her body. Make sure your hands are clean, and your touch is gentle.
4. Men react to erotic stimuli in different manners, according to their age and control over their sexual energy. For instance, a young man's penis is more sensitive, and the most indicated type of caresses are on its entire surface.
In the case of an older man, the most recommended manner for arouse him is to hold his penis in between your palms and massage it, imitating the delicate touch of a vagina.
If you know these aspects, you may help your lover caress you in such manners that will help you avoid the point of no-return.
5. You may express the intense pleasure you perceive during lovemaking in a soft, whispered tone. You will see that this has miraculous effects on your lover, creating a paradise-like ambiance.
The Taoist exercises are beneficial from two points of view:
- When a man and a woman are able to make love for a long time, they experience a state of vital, psychic, and mental harmony.
- An intense and fulfilling erotic life is the premise for hormonal balance.
Modern medical science has discovered the essential role that hormonal balance plays in maintaining an excellent state of youth and health.
In Taoist terminology, this state is only one of the beneficial effects due to the harmony between the Yin and the Yang essences of the two lovers.
For this, auditory and visual stimulation are quite useful; therefore you may use paintings, pictures, music and movies that have a great erotic and artistic value, as they can cause an impressive increase of the feminine and masculine hormones.
THE FOUR STAGES OF ERECTION
The erotic Taoist teachings take the form of a dialogue between the Emperor and a female master in the art of love. Here are some of these teachings:
Just as the woman goes through nine stages until she is ready to begin an erotic act, the man will naturally go through a number of stages as well. They are four in number.
The Yellow Emperor asked: "If I want to make love, but I do not have an erection, is it wise to force it?"
The Mystery Lady answered: "No, it is not wise. The penis has to go through the four stages before intercourse." The Emperor asked: "Which are the four stages?"
"If the penis does not become hard, this means that the Yin and the Yang are not in harmony. This is the first note. If the penis is hard, but it is not swollen, this means that there is not enough energy in the blood.
If the penis is swollen, but it is not hard, the energy has not reached the bones. Hardness of the penis is the third stage. If the penis is hard, but it is not hot, the energy cannot be sublimated yet. Warmth is the fourth stage. Only after these four stages is a man prepared to begin intercourse."